Auto Aim
Please Log In
Auto Aim
Please Log In
Auto Aim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auto Aim

Auto Aim Clan Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Below are 2 suggestions

Go down 
+3
applehead
Swipe.
teh one
7 posters
AuthorMessage
teh one
teh one

Below are 2 suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Below are 2 suggestions   Below are 2 suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:17 am

Errm this is regarding the clan this could be useful perhaps to identfy members or for war purposes. Maybe adding a clan spinner would be ideal for the baove reasons.

Also why not have a members list that could have Members, War leaders, Leaders And Founders. These are 2 suggestions i'd like to make.

Regards

Teh one

Sorry posted in swipez topic
Back to top Go down
Swipe.
Admin
Admin
Swipe.

PostSubject: Re: Below are 2 suggestions   Below are 2 suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:51 am

teh one wrote:
Errm this is regarding the clan this could be useful perhaps to identfy members or for war purposes. Maybe adding a clan spinner would be ideal for the baove reasons.

Also why not have a members list that could have Members, War leaders, Leaders And Founders. These are 2 suggestions i'd like to make.

Regards

Teh one

Sorry posted in swipez topic

i dont see the point for the list of leaders and founder just go to the clan site for that
Back to top Go down
teh one
teh one

PostSubject: Re: Below are 2 suggestions   Below are 2 suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:01 pm

Ermm another suggestion which could be fun Player of the week whoevers wins could get Owner for the week.

Teh one

Ghandi-What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy?
Back to top Go down
Swipe.
Admin
Admin
Swipe.

PostSubject: Re: Below are 2 suggestions   Below are 2 suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:06 pm

Lol only cuz u want owner afro
Back to top Go down
applehead
applehead

PostSubject: yeppo   Below are 2 suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:07 pm

swipez is right...and teh ...the idea bout the owner for a week is a good 1 i guess..but then there might just be only 1 person who wins..coz u knwsum pppl r better then athers..but like if we had a democratic vote then it might make sence

and good quote teh

AppleHead
Back to top Go down
applehead
applehead

PostSubject: Re: Below are 2 suggestions   Below are 2 suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:09 pm

lol swipez we was postin at same time..xD...

and we all want owner,but well idk xD

i dont really care if i get owner but w.e

luv ya swipez

ApplesHead
Back to top Go down
teh one
teh one

PostSubject: Thinking and came up with a thought   Below are 2 suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:05 pm

Just an idea- Have an aim/goal for the day/week
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Admin
Admin
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Below are 2 suggestions   Below are 2 suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:33 pm

The '____ of the week' idea was created long ago in the stone ages (Chaos Clan). It was good at first but the person that was making it (me) got tired of it over time. We could still do it if someone else could manage it themselves, but i can put in some help too.
Back to top Go down
https://auto-aim.rpg-board.net
Mogar
Veteran
Veteran
Mogar

PostSubject: Re: Below are 2 suggestions   Below are 2 suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:24 pm

wait chicken you mean Like a quote of the week Question
Below are 2 suggestions 425_bioshock-2-logo
Back to top Go down
,.Chaotic.Ice.,
,.Chaotic.Ice.,

PostSubject: Great ideas   Below are 2 suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:52 am

Teh One is having some great ideas.... ''Have an aim/goal for the day/week'' The other one is ''Owner for a week whoever wins all the 1v1's'' That could have a poll/vote but otherwise, great idea...And, Teh One wins against a lot of people and some people who are better barely get on as much as him.. so.. it really means he wants co owner XD
Back to top Go down
teh one
teh one

PostSubject: Re: Below are 2 suggestions   Below are 2 suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:16 am

No no no

not whoevers wins all the 1v1s cuz that will always be me Razz jks
Like recruiting being loyal nice helping out n all dat shit

Polizi
Back to top Go down
Mogar
Veteran
Veteran
Mogar

PostSubject: Re: idk   Below are 2 suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:22 am

Well because if you want a quote of the week I got some look at this one
Arrow Below are 2 suggestions Dilbert
Back to top Go down
teh one
teh one

PostSubject: So swipez is this gonna happen   Below are 2 suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:17 pm

These are the suggestions i want to take into considerations

1 aim task goal for the week
2 player of the week gets owner for the week (recruit helpful nice) and skillz in sa can be included if needed
3 Fun activites like mogar suggested - quote of the week or maybe funny pic or summin like dat idk
4 if not coleaders leaders and all dat stuff MAYBE JUST A WAR LEADER who do like noob wars if offered (this person could be held as mod or owner) this can also alternate from week to week depending

Ty for responding and giving feedback on suggestions. Keep up with suggestions

Polizi

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind
Back to top Go down
Mogar
Veteran
Veteran
Mogar

PostSubject: Re: Below are 2 suggestions   Below are 2 suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:26 pm

teh one wrote:
These are the suggestions i want to take into considerations

1 aim task goal for the week
2 player of the week gets owner for the week (recruit helpful nice) and skillz in sa can be included if needed
3 Fun activites like mogar suggested - quote of the week or maybe funny pic or summin like dat idk
4 if not coleaders leaders and all dat stuff MAYBE JUST A WAR LEADER who do like noob wars if offered (this person could be held as mod or owner) this can also alternate from week to week depending

Ty for responding and giving feedback on suggestions. Keep up with suggestions

Polizi

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind", Is that like your special quote or something?
Anyway, Teh is right, except for 2, I think some people could abuse their powers, as an owner.
And haveing a War leader Job for someone isn't a bad idea.
Good Ideas Teh one, keep up the work! afro
Below are 2 suggestions 0135
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Admin
Admin
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Below are 2 suggestions   Below are 2 suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:10 pm

Quote of the week would really be a nice idea. I'll give you abilities to post stickies and announcements on the news section.
Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
https://auto-aim.rpg-board.net
Mogar
Veteran
Veteran
Mogar

PostSubject: Re: Bellow are 2 suggestions   Below are 2 suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:52 pm

Chicken wrote:
Quote of the week would really be a nice idea. I'll give you abilities to post stickies and announcements on the news section.
Thank you Smile

Speaking of which I've started a Quote of the Week, so come on by and post your comments, and sugestions, before friday at 1:00 pm, because that's when the Quote of the Week starts!!!!! Plus do the poll so I know which part is the best, that's the part I'll do each week. afro
Below are 2 suggestions MonkeyBelow are 2 suggestions Metal-gear-solid-3-subsistence-20060316033832798Below are 2 suggestions Monkey
Back to top Go down
Garber
Garber

PostSubject: Re: Below are 2 suggestions   Below are 2 suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:49 pm

Chicken wrote:
The '____ of the week' idea was created long ago in the stone ages (Chaos Clan). It was good at first but the person that was making it (me) got tired of it over time. We could still do it if someone else could manage it themselves, but i can put in some help too.

hahahah stone ages
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Below are 2 suggestions   Below are 2 suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Below are 2 suggestions
Page 1 of 1