Auto Aim
Please Log In
Auto Aim
Please Log In
Auto Aim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auto Aim

Auto Aim Clan Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quote of the Week

Go down 
3 posters

Which one is the best?
Humorus Phrases
Quote of the Week I_vote_lcap43%Quote of the Week I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Comics
Quote of the Week I_vote_lcap14%Quote of the Week I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Humorus Pictures
Quote of the Week I_vote_lcap43%Quote of the Week I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Mogar
Veteran
Veteran
Mogar

Quote of the Week Empty
PostSubject: Quote of the Week   Quote of the Week I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:07 pm

The Quote of the week will start Friday, please do the poll, and leave a comment/suggestion, of what we should do, or just to say it's great!____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Humorus Phrases
•If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Comics
Quote of the Week Dilbert2007093116390
Quote of the Week Bw377
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Humorus Pictures
Quote of the Week 0135 Quote of the Week Ss8
Quote of the Week Snake Quote of the Week Mgs4-nut-grab

Last edited by Mogar on Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gyromanv3
Gyromanv3

Quote of the Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quote of the Week   Quote of the Week I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:42 pm

lol! "Snake's On a plane" lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Gyromanv3
Mogar
Veteran
Veteran
Mogar

Quote of the Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quote Of The Week   Quote of the Week I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:43 am

Ok Today is the last day to do the poll, comment, and give me suggestions, for the Quote of the week, because at 1:00 pm, the new Quote of the Week will be posted up.
Back to top Go down
Mogar
Veteran
Veteran
Mogar

Quote of the Week Empty
PostSubject: Quote of the week   Quote of the Week I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:09 pm

Quote of the Week #1:

Ok for this week you voted Humorus Pictures
Humorus Pictures:
Quote of the Week Fanart_markmcboner_800comics Quote of the Week Funny_comment_28Quote of the Week Free-funny-animal-photos-1Quote of the Week Good_luck_signQuote of the Week Sharp-edgesQuote of the Week Funny_signs_6

I hope you Liked, Quote of the Week #1. If you have any suggestions, please write them, and also any comments please post, Thank you. afro
Back to top Go down
,.Chaotic.Ice.,
,.Chaotic.Ice.,

Quote of the Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quote of the Week   Quote of the Week I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:40 pm

I got to say, the Snake pictures was the FUNNIEST but the ones that was the quote of the week a bit worser on the stupid stickman story, the egg and the chick was funny, the caution one was alright and the one that says 45 mph in this confusing road track that says '' Good Luck'' was great.

P.s Hope you have more like the ones that I said was good.. and new and different.

~Chaotic Ice
Back to top Go down
Mogar
Veteran
Veteran
Mogar

Quote of the Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quote of the Week   Quote of the Week I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:27 pm

Ok I can do Quote of the Week # 2, but the week I'm suposed to do Quote of the Week # 3, will be postponed, because I won't be here that week.
Back to top Go down
Gyromanv3
Gyromanv3

Quote of the Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quote of the Week   Quote of the Week I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:16 am

oh man, these pics are still funny.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Gyromanv3
Mogar
Veteran
Veteran
Mogar

Quote of the Week Empty
PostSubject: Quote of the week   Quote of the Week I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:55 pm

Ok Everybody as said before Quote of the week is every Friday, It's just a little hard to find some pics.
So I need u to pretty much do the poll again, or comment which Quote of the week I should,
and I no one would happen to respond, I will do the pics again or just not do quote of the week that week,
so please respond what you'd like for the Quote of the Week #2.
Like a Star @ heaven clown Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by Mogar on Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:00 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammer)
Back to top Go down
Mogar
Veteran
Veteran
Mogar

Quote of the Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quote of the Week   Quote of the Week I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:03 pm

Hello Everyone, it's been a long time scince we've all been chatting on Auto-Aim, I'm just wondering how everyone's doing? afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quote of the Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quote of the Week   Quote of the Week I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quote of the Week
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Auto Aim :: News-
Jump to: